Saturday, May 5, 2012

POST NUMERO 6: Blogs about Teeth?!?!

It has been a very loooooong week….

So, I am trying to write a blog entry before I go to bed each night…and have failed twice… I usually start in the afternoon with some random and half assed ideas…but midway through I usually delete all of it and just start again on a different topic. I am slowly realizing it is not easy to write something every night and I want this blog to be entertaining and satisfying enough for anyone to stumble upon (a.k.a I don’t want my posts to be crap)…

However, It is all rather cathartic and I like this blogging concept so far...however... I look at some of the other blogs and go…wow…how does anyone find this interesting...

For example:
What kind of WIERDASS PERSON created the blog dedicated to turning and preserving your children’s baby teeth into “wearable” jewelry.
HOW HORRIFYING IS THAT!
The first step in the process (according to the blog) was, “Procure some teeth from your baby”…
I would love to meet a person who actually has done this…who has stolen the teeth from underneath the pillow and been like..
Listen Johnny…the tooth fairy won’t be coming tonight because Mommy needs your teeth to complete her baby teeth necklace and matching bracelet

Plus who is really wearing these things...if my future kids came to me with a necklace covered in teeth and wanted me to wear it I would start looking for "special doctors" and boarding schools right away. Plus, I know if I saw someone with human teeth on them as an accessory I would flip out...blech! Just gross. gross. gross....look how gross they are...

I image searched "teeth jewelry" and became so disgusted that instead of inflicting you with that horrible image here is a picture of a puppy....

Speaking of teeth…did anyone ever lose a tooth in a weird fashion…did any of you grow up with the “string and doorknob” method…teeth gross me out…

So the long week came to a much needed relaxing conclusion…going over to a good friend’s house to relax and get out of the house. The events of this past week brought me to the snapping point for many reasons (this job is making me rethink everything). I owe my friend a lot and a great deal of gratitude. I am promising a lot of “blog time” to them in future posts. Before I go into detail about them I have to ask if they want code names….
Plus, when I ask for “Vodka in a Glass” these friends actually know I am NOT kidding and to put “Vodka in a Glass”…or better yet they preface it with…”Should I just bring out the Bottle”…I am blessed to have them.

Quote of the Night for Friday:
AB: "Oh I just did an Essay on that!"
MT: "On, Giving Up??"

SO, readers (all 120 of you...and my 3 favorite readers from Germany) if my blog is turning into crap...tell me...and also give me some topics...Matteo Loves to Rant!!!

I will work harder on formulating some ideas (unlike this half assed entry dedicated to teeth)...CINCO DE MAYO BABY! Tequila is a formidable opponent for me...

SALUTE! CHEERS! CHIN CHIN! and...in honor of Cinco De Mayo...OLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment