- Guess who just got home from a Date...
- Guess who just remembered their password!
|Ray Liotta...great movie...|
|Ray Liotta was also in this movie....|
- My life has been chaos as normal
- I still have no Idea what I want to do as a “grown up” or how to act as one
- I have fell into a day-to-day routine that feels like a mind-numbing hellscape of compromise and drudgery (although harsh sounding, this is not exaggeration)
- I remember very little of 2014 & 2015
- I have developed an adorable and endearing habit of making bird noises at people in order to get their attention
- I probably curse and use profanity about 60% more then I did in Fucking 2013
- I have added many more items to my list of “Things I can't stand/hate”
- I have developed an addiction to “On demand”
- I have had Tina Turners “Private Dancer” stuck in my mind on repeat for the past 2 years
- I still freaking love Backpacks
- My computer broke and I lost everything...I lost all the work on the “Book”...You would think that being born in the era of budding technology I would have learned to back my shit up...but I didn't.
- I have been using my time on other social media websites...Instagram has grown on me...Snapchat not so much...
- I now Ebay!
- Why did no one tell me that blogging is dead! HOWEVER, from what I hear, “Vlogging” is the new “Blogging” and that is not going to happen because the guy behind these words is 185 pounds of Eyebrows and Hostility.
- I got a new computer...I hate it...If Satan Endorsed a computer it would be the Lenovo IdeaPad 100...
My quick summary about Valentine's Day: Valentines Day is a grotesque consumerist Hallmark holiday designed to make people feel awful about their lives...It is the worst...There is only one good thing that has came out of Valentine's Day in the past 30 years...
"I cho-cho-choose you."....
Anyway, so onto the date....it crashed, it burned, and I still had to pay for it.
- On Internet dating sites everyone is uniquely the same...Everybody loves books and is well-read, everyone enjoys jogging in the park and running marathons, everyone listens to the coolest music and watches the hottest TV shows. Everyone is intellectual, grown-up, refined and perfect...WELL, that is all Bull Crap...Realize that people are trying to sell themselves and nothing makes people more desperate and dishonest then when trying to find love... Don't trust anyone.
- People, and it has been proven, have a way to look completely different online because the pictures they use are drastically outdated or heavily edited. Woman are more likely to post a photo looking like Kim Kardashian but in real life look like Caitlyn Jenner. Watch out for this and ask for photos. If you are not a creep and you are actually trying to find love and vice versa then the girl should provide...don't be a dick though and not reciprocate (I'm talking in terms of clean none xxx photos...you be you though...I won't tell you how to live your life...). Ask for photos involving vacations and or life events (If she ran that marathon she should have at least one photo)...it is just a good way to get a better view of who she is.
- Look out for ANYONE who's profile picture is them posing in a Bathroom Mirror...this is more of a Pet Peeve of mine but I have realized it rings true most of the time. If you are posing in a bathroom mirror...I don't even know...is it the lighting...I'm just going to assume it is the only room in your house...Is it that hard to find a more interesting place to take a photo or to set a timer...Especially being that most the times the photos are either in a public bathroom where I know someone is hiding in the stall until you leave, or in your home where the mirror is covered in dirt and old toothpaste...Just the second I see a reflection I automatically raise the red flag.