Tuesday, May 15, 2012

POST NUMERO 13.1: Brothers racing


WOW, so I am going to try and pop in another blog entry for tonight (I owed one from the other night)…but I warn…it is not that interesting…
So, I have not been able to sleep the past few nights thanks to the extremely high fever…so instead of sleep I have developed an addiction to The Amazing Race… I feel like I want/need to apply to go on this show…I think my brother and I would be the perfect team…we would dominate the game being that together we make the perfect contestant. Our mentalities, personalities, evil, and sheer willingness to win in combination would make a force to be reckoned with. However, in honesty, we would be at each others throats the entire time. I am sure at one point we would be in an extremely entertaining fist fight happening in about 3 languages (including Torre-nian…the language of the Torre family). Now that I think about it, the fact of how my brother and I can’t even make it through a food shopping trip with out being at each others jugulars could be a detriment when racing around the world…love him to death…but at the same time...there would be blood…BUT DAMN would it be amazing TV…every second of screen time would just be an internet meme waiting to happen…
But I will tell you more about him in my family post that is going to take a while to type up in order to be only slightly offensive to my family.
SO, if any CBS executives…producers of The Amazing Race…Travelocity head honchos….I love the show…love Travelocity…have no fears, and ya know…I should be on The Amazing Race

Readers, I told you I would use this blog to try and become famous…

No comments:

Post a Comment