Sunday, May 6, 2012

Post Numero 6.1: Dirty Piñatas and Being Nice at Work

NEWS OF THE DAY: I am going for three posts today to make up for the lack of them from the last few nights....I will wait till summer comes to be lazy and not post...

Firstly, I am not the hardest working person in the world…I believe that working excessively hard can kill a person…work leads to stress…stress leads to becoming unhealthy…being unhealthy leads to death…death leads to…um…well death.
easy terms:  work = death
I do enjoy working however....starting this new job has already put me into a very stressful daily grind. Doing the same thing over and over again, to a point where I'm really tired and questioning, "WHAT am I doing here?"
One thing that is bothering me is when people say things like…”Psh, you can’t complain…you have only worked here a month!” or “You can’t complain till you have worked here for 9 years!
Comments like that are a HUGE pet peeve of mine. OH, I WILL COMPLAIN!  I WILL BE WITTY!  I WILL DISLIKE EVERYTHING!! And if I could…I WOULD KICK YOU IN THE FACE!!
So Readers, being that it is a new work week, look around your workplace and take some pity on the “new guy” at work…If anything you have had 9 years (or whatever) to get used to the job, to bitch and moan, and also to get to know everyone.

Secondly, yesterday was Cinco De Mayo (OLE!) and I went out briefly, drank “some” tequila (OLE!)  in a sombrero (OLE!), and then apparently came home and wrote a blog entry about “teeth jewelry” (OLE?) which now that I reread might be offensive to someone who actually does make accessories out of teeth…so if you are one of my good friends or a stranger and you DO make jewelry out of teeth…please never tell me…ever…I don’t even think it would be capable for me to gauge that amount of creepiness and I might just collapse from “Judgement Overload”. When I returned home from the traditional Cinco De Mayo celebration (OLE!) I got into a conversation with my friend Catalina/Kathleen about what we would put into our dream/dirty Piñata…a tradition I have actually experienced:
            Definition:
Dirty Piñata: noun: “plaything” consisting of a container filled with “toys”, and “candy”; suspended from a height for blindfolded adults to break with sticks and blunt objects. (the make it all the dirtier)

My Piñata would be filled with:
-"little" bottles of Tequila, and various other alcohol
-cigarettes 
-lighters
-gum 
-mints and other candy
-toothpaste and toothbrushes
-gummy bears
-glow sticks
-bubbles
-condoms
-bags of sunchips
-nutella, nutella, nutella, and more nutella
Careful, this piñata is filled with Strippers, Booze, and Bad Decisions
Leave me some messages about what you would put in your Piñata (whether dirty or clean)...would love to know...
Anyway it is Sunday, and Sunday for Matteo means two things…Church, and Honey Bunches of Oats! I am going for a goal of posting 3 things today! Tomorrow Kayla Comes BACK!!!!!!!!!! (so very excited for my cray-cray best friend to come home and also expect some epic changes to the blog because of her genius)
SALUTE! CHEERS! CHIN CHIN!!!

Side note:
Currently talking to my amazingly beautiful and talented British Friend and asked her for inspiration on what I should write about…this is the conversation:
Matteo: Be my inspiration! what should I write about today?
British: yay :D
Matteo: ermmmmm
British: a romance


Isn't she lovely! She is going to be famous someday! However, she obviously does not realize that I don’t have a romantic bone in me (remember from my “about me” post, I have as much game/love as a rain canceled baseball tournament)…I will tell you more about her also in later posts

1 comment: