Tuesday, May 8, 2012

POST NUMERO 8: DOT DOT DOT

Happy Tequila Tuesday!

So, someone private messaged me to tell me I use “waaaay” to many “” in my writing and it makes it seem like I am “out of breath” so he/she decided that it was annoying and I should stop with the

So here is what I have to say to that:
Ok, thank you for the feed backit’s justso hard...sowhat are the words I am trying to find?you knowI am tryingsheeshthe words are so hard to findreaders, you knowI really likeusingthe dot dot dotit is justI just love it so muchsosomuch

^If you did not notice what I just did above, then obviously we could never be friends. Ok, so I openly admitted in my first post ever that I am basically a crap writer. I actually get anxiety when I post these things because I feel like nothing in my writing makes any sense. I really just do what is comfortable for me, which includes writing in the most casu-freakin-al way possible!

PLUS private messenger, How do you know I am not writing when I am breathless…in fact I always write these posts when I am sprinting on the treadmill or having an asthma attack…it gives me inspiration!! (and really firms up my Glutes)

So. Let me just say…
I like “” a lot
I like exclamation points
I do not know how to spell
Grammar is not my forte
But I still keep typing!
however...
I would love to keep typing but can not the pollen count is so high that my eyes feel like they are going to fall out!

HAPPY NEWS HOWEVER! BIG CHANGES SHOULD BE HAPPENING TO THE BLOG SOON!! NEW LAYOUT! NEW PICTURES!!! WHYYYY YOU MAY ASK!?! Kayla is home...home for summer!!!


CHEERS! SALUTE! CHIN CHIN!! So, it may not have been the most interesting post...but I promise more are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment