Monday, October 22, 2012

POST NUMERO 29: Halloween Mashups and Some fun with Michael Myers-Buble

Hello Readers!

So, someone shot me a compliment on the photo I made in my last post…it may not be "Kayla worthy" (she brings shit to a whole new level of awesome...) but at least I am learning the basics of Photoshop…Anyway I thought my photo was funny, so I decided to make a few more examples…
Anyway…Here are some more of my Halloween themed Techno Mashups…I mentioned them quickly in my last post “How to Survive Watching Scary Movies”…So, I thought I would be clever and make a few more examples of artistic genius…

If you are confused about WHAT a "Halloween Themed Mashup" is…here is the part from the “Surviving” post…

“ Here are some helpful tips for those who might not be able to handle the awesomeness of scary movies:
1)      Don’t Close your Eyes…Close your ears…in other words…plug your ears (don't cover your eyes)... believe it or not, music is about 60% of the scare. I don’t exactly use the complete plug because I still want to keep some dialogue or plot going, I rather quickly plug and unplug my ears rapidly in order to create scary movie techno remixes…it really does take away the scariness ..unless you have a fear of raves and dub-step. “




EVERYBODY SCREAM!!!...Ehhhh Sexy Lady...

Ha....Lady Gaga mashed with Some Voorhees....Lady Voorhees

Eat me baby one more time...

"Moves Like...Jigsaw...."

What WHHHHHAAAAT!....Only needed to Photoshop one of these people...yet both are scary as fuck...

Michael Myers Bublé 

Anyway...I think I am awesome...
More Post Coming Soon!!
Cheers, Salute, Chin Chin!!

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH IS HERE and NOW
DO SOMETHING TO HELP FIGHT THE FIGHT!


No comments:

Post a Comment