Monday, October 8, 2012

POST NÚMERO 24: a test and only a test

Alright so I installed an app on my little dinky ( what I now call my IPOD touch) for the purpose of blogging on the go. What used to happen was I logged onto the site and was able to write blog posts directly to the site but apparently blogger really does not work that well where I work. The internet is blocked and a lot of the internets fine additions are disabled. Yes, I may or may not be writing this at work currently during aerating (a meeting). I don't even know really how to work this crap but I can't really listen to the ramble on the topic of what ever the frick is going on when I am currently so peeved of at the fact of how my p tone(October) blender(calendar) is once again put on hold. So in honesty I have no idea what this post is going to look like. It could very well look like crap. Plus to add to the shady was(shadiness)((this might not be a real word)). I am texting from behind a woman's head using
Her hair as a blocking me banian(mechanism). So from the front it must look like I am playfully/creepily playing with this women's head or more specific striking(stroking) the back of her head.
Anyway this is a text (test) of the application an I am just trying it out. When I go on my computer later this could resemble the craziest hot mess of a post ever.

So can't wait to see what this looks like later and rereading this...also hopefully this works!

Cheers, salute, chin chin!!!
More posts coming soon!
Here is a Picture of a Puppy with a Leaf...just cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment