Tuesday, October 23, 2012

POST NUMERO 30.32: Excuse Me for My Length and Jeeze I am Craving...


DAMN!, JUST REALIZED HOW FREAKING LONG MY POSTS ARE GETTING (again...)…sorry…I will try and work on my length (something about this sounds dirty)…
Anyway…I lied…I said I would continue writing about “Halloween Sluttery” but I have not the mind to do it…today…DAMN!, my laziness…is overtaking me…

Oh, random,  I am trying to memorize the lyrics to a Song that has been stuck in my mind for MONTHS!...so if anyone has any tips…I would love to hear them…because listening to it on repeat and looking at the lyrics has helped me NOTHING! (If I am going to sing it...I might as well sing it correctly)

Anyway...
As I said…I will work on my length (tehee)…I will work on it realreal hard…


In true Matteo Fashion...I guess I will end this post with something random…hmmm…OH I KNOW, I AM REALLY CRAVING A KINDER SORPRESA!!!
I can't even contain myself from the awesomeness...these were my Crack growing up...

OH, one last thing (I promise)..some of you readers are finally using the Rate tool at the Bottom of every post...I would love to see some more clicks if possible...I get a lot of emails (keep them coming) but the "rate gadget" gives me a general knowledge of audience reaction in a more timely manner. for those that don't know what I am talking about...it looks like this...






More Post Coming Soon!!
Cheers, Salute, Chin Chin!!
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH IS HERE and NOW
DO SOMETHING TO HELP FIGHT THE FIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment