Saturday, October 13, 2012

POST NUMERO 26.5: Bucket List Items, and An Explanation


Bucket List Items Number 38, 43, and 44

38: Find the Perfect Volume for my Head phones so no one can hear it but it is still comfortably blasting in my ears.

43: Get into a debate with someone about which is sadder, The Abused Animal Commercials V.S. The Starving Children Commercials

44: Figure out how to eat a Granola Bar with zero crumbs falling and zero mess!
This is what I find in my lap after I eat a Nature Valley Granola Bar....ugh!

As you can see my Autumn bucket list is growing! I hope that if you made one (as per my blog post genius) that you are making progress and adding fun things everyday!

Oh and very quickly…a few posts ago I wrote about how I was trying to type Blogger posts from my IPod while at work…a lot of people emailed asking “Why do I have words next to words?” and "Why, was it all different?" Well it is because when I got home I went and reread the post using my computer and realized that auto correct had gotten its groove on with my wonderful writing. So instead of changing what I actually wrote (being that it was a very organic, half-assed, and quick trial post) I just left what I MEANT to write in parenthesis next to the auto corrected wording…anyway…whatever it was a trial…

Loving the angry Feedback! (Wouldn’t kill some of you to send a compliment…just saying)
Keep Emailing!
More Post Coming Soon!!
Cheers, Salute, Chin Chin!!

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH IS HERE and NOW
DO SOMETHING TO HELP FIGHT THE FIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment