Friday, June 8, 2012

POST NUMERO 20: Mosquitos and Warm Nights


So I have been loving this weather lately…I really have… but when people come up to me and say things like:
“Ugh, Warm summer nights are made for being out in the open air and great outdoors…”
Or
“Spring and Summer nights…when it is hot…are made to be spent under the stars”

Aren’t statements like those so wonderfully beautiful, so wonderfully true, and so very WONDERFULLY POETIC!!!! Well how about who ever is saying these statements also so wonderfully SHUTS the HELL UP!!

When people say things like that I want to look them in the eye with disgust and reply back…

“Nice Try, Mosquito disguised as a human!”
...."We Should go outside...and relax a while..."

I mean really…it is wonderful weather…but if you are anything like me…you get eaten alive when you so much as open a window or better yet…look at a window…

So, anyway…sorry I have not posted in a while…been very busy/lazy...I owe a bunch more posts...ones better then this...
I am back in the game kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment