Friday, June 1, 2012

POST NUMERO 19.5: HAPPY JUNE EVERYONE!


Alright so I realized I forgot to mention, HAPPY JUNE EVERYONE!!!!
What a Jerk I am...June is a huge month and I did not even mention it...I mean come on…June is not only the 6th month of our calendar year…it is also:

Adopt A Shelter Cat Month
Dairy Month
Flag Month
Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month
General Safety Month
Audio book Month
Candy Month
Dairy Month
Firework Safety Month
Iced Tea Month
People Skills Month
Turkey Lovers Month

WOAH! JUNE HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER!!! However these are some observances that I think should be created and included to honor June:

“Get the Fuck out of Work” Month
Bug Spray Month
“Get in your car after it has been parked outside for a while and it feels like hell” Month
Liquor and Drinks on the Rocks month
“Try to hide the fact of how it is becoming hot as balls” Month
How to maximize the importance of June...click on the picture for a bigger view...


Jeeze...my first post of June (now that I reread it) is kind of "sucky"...I mean come on...it was a post about "jumping into a pool"...so I am going to have to post a bunch of stuff today to make it better...Ugh sometimes my good thoughts about life (aka my "extreme genius") ...just gets messed up in all the typing and wording...
Plus readers it sounded like I condoned something awful in that last post (which now that I reread was just terrible really)...so let me make it clear to you all...
DO NOT JUMP INTO A POOL THAT IS NOT CLEAN!
it is gross...
I will however issue you all a challenge:
Do something relatively easy that challenges your comfort zone!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS JUNE!

No comments:

Post a Comment