Sunday, November 18, 2012

POST NUMERO 32.5: Quick, Simple, and WHO IS THAT?!

Hey everyone...so I rarely pay attention to some of the advertisements on my page...most if not all are about "Substance Addiction and Rehabilitation Centers" or meeting "Christian Singles". Which I guess is Blogger's way of telling me I might have issues that I should look into at some point...cough cough...However, when currently checking what ads pop up...I found this one nestled in between two posts...


WHO THE HELL IS THIS!?
WHY IS HE WINKING!?
WHY ARE HIS SHIRTS ONLY SIX DOLLARS!?
WHY AM I HYPNOTIZED BY HIS CHARM!?
WHY ARE HIM AND I NOT FRIENDS!?
I really think this is a winning advertisement...so I ask you blogger...keep this man on my page (hidden though) and readers if you want to go a cool site with AWESOME tshirt deals head on over to http://www.6dollarshirts.com...if anything you gotta check it out because of the Friendly "come hither" wink he is giving...
So "6dollarshirt man" I don't know what to think of you but I am intrigued..
 
ANYWAY!, More posts coming soon…
HOLIDAYS COMING SOON!!!

CHEERS, SALUTE, CHIN CHIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment