Sunday, April 29, 2012

POST NUMERO: 1 and a Half...


Ok,
So I am going to count this as Post number 1.2 only because I created this blog a little over 2 hours ago…however I already have had some resounding feedback…

Firstly, I already made a few promises to friends that my posts will NEVER be as long as my previous/first ever…I am aware of my long windedness and I will try and control it as I continue on my journey of blog discovery.

Secondly, setting this thing up is “compli-freaking-cated” and my attention to making it “look nice” will surely drive me insane. Currently, it is very plain and sad looking so if anyone has any hints, tricks, advice, and what ever please leave me a comment.

Thirdly…In the moment of deciding to live on the edge and create this blog… I did not realize I was joining a whole subculture of bloggers and “bloggies”. Some of the blogs I have read have already made me fear for future generations of humanity…I have been pressing “next blog button” for the past hour or so and I have ALREADY stumbled onto 4 blogs dedicated to “vampire culture” and 1 blog entirely dedicated to black and white photographs of grass…yes, a blog dedicated to watching grass grow in black and white…
                        However, people will probably read what I write and be like, “W.T.F is this Crap?!” so to each their own…CHEERS! SALUTE! CHIN CHIN!

more to come…leave me comments and advice on what to do with this whole thing

No comments:

Post a Comment