Monday, July 2, 2012

POST NUMERO 23.5: Hello July and Hello Nude Recreation Week


I forgot to say!
HELLLOOOOO JULY!!!!!!!

It is finally July…which now that I am part of the education system…I am sad about being that everyday and month brings me closer to September again. Anyway, July is a terrific month…why?...well let me tell you…
Ok so not only is July famous for numerous patriotic reasons but it is also:
-National Anti-Boredom Month!
-National Blueberry Month!
-National Hot Dog Month!
-National Ice Cream Month!

I mean come on…I should just stop my list right there…a month dedicated to some of life’s best food…and a month dedicated to combating one of the worst things possible, BOREDOM…but I am going to keep going with this list of “July”-awesomeness because  it gets soooo muuuuch better…

The entire second week of July is…and be prepared for what I am about to say…is Nude Recreation Week!! YES,  that is correct…a week dedicated to NUDE RECREATION!!! Yes…nude volleyball, nude bull fighting, nude running, nude trampoline, nude swimming, nude fencing, nude wood working and tree house building, nude rhythmic gymnastics, nude recreational drinking…for a week you can rock out with your junk out and celebrate because it is 7 days of celebrating nude recreation…I don’t think I can even figure out how to phrase and put into words the awesomeness of this week…

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK!...THIS IS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE!!

Also it is Cell Phone Courtesy Month…which means…the next time you see someone like this....

"I don't understand why EVERYONE is looking at me?!?!...."

Scream out, "QUIT DISRESPECTING JULY!!!” and then punch them in the throat…

Anyway…more posts coming soon
Welcome July everyone!
CHEERS, SALUTE, CHIN CHIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment